Category Archives: Wellness

Wellness

Healing Gardens How-To

How to create your own healing garden at home.

Healing Gardens How-To

By Amber Freda
I love making beautiful gardens for people, and I’ve made a career out of designing gardens in NYC for some of the wealthiest and most successful people on the planet. Lately, though, I’ve felt like I want to create gardens that...
Read more

What is a Naturopathic Doctor?

The majority of diseases in current times tend to have so many risk factors and symptoms that it can be difficult to discern exactly why there’s dis-ease present. While genetics can determine about 5% of our health, the other 95% is in our control, and unfortunately many chronic diseases did not just occur...
Read more

Three Hours A Week, Three Problems Solved

Barry had recently retired after a long career as an engineer. Recently his family noticed that age and a 20 year battle with Parkinson’s Disease were catching up to him and he was no longer capable of doing many of the things he used to do on his own. Although he...
Read more

The Role of Spirituality in Aging Well

We all understand the importance of physical activity, eating well and keeping our minds engaged to help improve our overall health and well-being. But the link between spirituality and good health has been less clear. Science is beginning to take a closer look at spirituality’s role in health and aging. Several studies over...
Read more