Susan is transplanted from another state where she was a successful agent and then broker manager. She has been licensed to real estate since 2000 and has real estate in her blood as she had parents in the business.
She began her career with an independent, transferred to another franchise and then found EXIT in 2006. She has had experience helping clients in many different facets of real estate and has had the honor of earning many awards over the years including: Agent of the Year, Top 100 in Real Estate by Arkansas Business News and Outstanding Leadership Award of EXIT Downstate New York. She is an Accredited Buyer Representative, a Certified Distressed Property Expert and Real Estate Master. She is a leader in the realtor community and serves as President of the Long Island Board of Realtors, Suffolk North Shore Chapter. Susan has a passion for making a positive difference in the world and is passionate about helping her agents excel.
Designations & Certifications:
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Accredited Buyer Representation
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Real Estate Master
- Licensed as a sales person in 2000
- Became a broker/manager in 2006
- Managed a team of 44 agents
- Took EXIT to top 5% of market share in Little Rock
- Took EXIT to the top 5% of Suffolk County real estate companies
- Award Winner from LRRA 2006,2007,2008, 2009
- Named by AR Business as one of the top realtors in the state
- Member of NAR, NYSAR, LIBOR & WCR
- President of Long Island Board of Realtors, Suffolk North Shore Chapter
- Long Island Board of Realtors and Women’s Council of Realtors, Committee Member
- Master of Networking – Her people can help you excel!
- Sponsor and Founder of Leadercast Long Island
- Susan enjoys travel, line dancing and spending time with her family
- Susan has a heart for people and volunteers in the community to make a difference
Contact Susan Hamblen by Filling Out The Form Below: